Where to get Nexgard without vet prescription?
Provide your dog or puppy with the long-lasting tick and flea protection it deserves in a tasty beef- flavored chew that’s easy to administer. Visit Anipetshop.com to order Nexgard Chewable Online today.
Is it safe to buy Nexgard without a prescription?
While it is generally safe to purchase Nexgard without a prescription from Anipetshop because they offer the same genuine and sourced products as those found in veterinary clinics, it’s important to be aware of the potential risks listed below:
- Safety of Your Pet: Without a veterinarian’s oversight, you may not have a proper understanding of the medication’s safety and potential side effects for your specific pet. What’s safe for one animal may not be safe for another.
- Inaccurate Dosage: A veterinarian prescribes medications based on your pet’s weight, age, and health condition. Without a prescription, you might not know the correct dosage, leading to underdosing or overdosing, both of which can be harmful.
- Adverse Reactions: NexGard and other medications can cause adverse reactions in some pets. A veterinarian can help monitor for these reactions and provide guidance on what to do if they occur.
- Missed Diagnoses: By skipping a veterinary visit, you may miss the underlying cause of your pet’s health issue. Some conditions may appear similar but require different treatments.
- Missed Preventive Care: Veterinary visits are essential for preventive care, including vaccinations and wellness exams. By avoiding the vet, you may neglect your pet’s overall health and well-being.
*For the well-being of your pet, it’s advisable to visit the veterinarian before administering NexGard. They can assess whether the medication is suitable for your dog and provide guidance on the correct dosage.
How dogs catch fleas?
Fleas and ticks infestations are common in dogs and puppies. In most cases, it is outside the owner’s control when their pets pick up fleas. Since dogs are sociable creatures, they often interact with other dogs and animals at any given opportunity, allowing some of the fleas to migrate from one animal to the other. This is amongst the most common ways dogs catch fleas. Dogs also pick up fleas and ticks from their surroundings. Certain outdoor areas, especially where there is tall grass, may have fleas and ticks that undergo what is known as questing, i.e., they lie in wait of cats and dogs. When your dog catches fleas, it may become difficult for it to cope. The constant scratching may lead to hair loss, irritated skin, skin allergies, and more.
Prevent infestations before it’s too late
Flea and tick infestations can be difficult to treat, and by then, the damage is usually done. Prevention is the best course of action when dealing with fleas. You need a convenient, tried, and tested way to deal with these parasites before they pose a serious threat to your dog’s health and well-being. To that end, NexGard (afoxolaner) Chewables are the safest, easiest, and most effective option to combat fleas and ticks.
Why NexGard Chewables is the best choice?Buy Nexgard NexGard is the number 1 vet-recommended flea and tick control for dogs. It is the first-ever FDA- approved flea and ticks preventative. It comes in the form of beef-flavored chewable tablets, making it tasty for dogs and easy to administer. This also means it far less cumbersome than topical alternatives as you do not need to worry about washing your dog’s preventative off while bathing. NexGard kills fleas before they can lay eggs. Recommended by veterinarians, it prevents infections that cause Lyme disease in dogs. It also targets Lone Start ticks, Black-legged ticks, American dog ticks, and Brown dog ticks. The main ingredient in NexGard Chewables is afoxolaner, which quickly and safely enters your dog’s bloodstream. When fleas and ticks ingest blood containing afoxolaner, it directly impacts the nervous system of the fleas’ and ticks’, causing hyperexcitation and death in these parasites. The afoxolaner is slowly excreted through the dog’s metabolism, allowing NexGard to provide effective treatment for a full month.
Buy Nexgard – Things you must know
What is the prescribed dosage?
|Body Weight||Afoxolaner Per Chewable (mg)||Chewable Administered|
|4.0 to 10.0 lbs||11.3||One|
|10.1 to 24.0 lbs||28.3||One|
|24.1 to 60.0 lbs||68||One|
|60.1 to 121.0 lbs||136||One|
Consult your veterinarian to determine the safest dosage for your pet.
What are the potential side effects?
“While you can purchase Nexgard without vet prescription in many countries, it is advisable to have your pet examined by a vet prior to buying the product from any source, to prevent any potential adverse effects.”
How often is NexGard administered?
Can NexGard Chewables be given alongside other medication?
How long does NexGard take to kill fleas?
Which breeds can NexGard Chewables be given to?
Can NexGard Chewables be given to other animals?
What to do if I miss a dosage?
What if I overdose my pet on NexGard Chewables?
What precautions should I take?
- – Keep NexGard Chewables away from children and animals
- – NexGard Chewable tablets should not be consumed by humans. In the event of accidental ingestion, seek medical help immediately
- -NexGard Chewables should not be administered to cats or other animals
- -The safe use of NexGard Chewable tablets in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated – use with caution and after consultation with your veterinarian
- -Ensure you are following the proper dosage guidelines and not administering more NexGard than is directed.