Bravecto Plus Topical Solution for Cats 2.8-6.25 kg (6.2-13.8 lbs)
What is Bravecto Plus for Cats?
Bravecto Plus For Cats is for cats with, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infestations
by ticks and fleas, gastrointestinal nematodes or heartworm. Bravecto Plus is
exclusively indicated when use against ticks or fleas and one or more of the
other target parasites is identified at the same time and provides immediate
and persistent flea and tick killing activity for 12 weeks. This product can also
be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis.
- Protects your cat against fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal parasites.
- Extended duration, two-month application requires fewer doses than monthly
products, making it easier for you to keep your cat protected year-round.
- Broad spectrum treatment is easier than using multiple products.
- Easy topical application for less stress for you and your cat.
How does it work?
Bravecto Plus For Cats contains two key ingredients – Fluralaner and Moxidectin.
Fluralaner has high potency against fleas and ticks and acts as an ‘ectoparasiticide’
which means it demolishes any parasites that breed on the skin. On the other hand,
Moxidectin binds to high affinity glutamate-gated chloride ion channels, which is critical
to the functioning of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. It helps in the elimination
of intestinal worms and prevention of heartworm.
- Weigh your cat before you commence treatment.
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Break open the seal for application.
- Place the pipette at the base of the cat’s head.
- Squeeze the pipette gently and apply the entire content at the visible skin spot.
¡Warning: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the
excipients. Avoid frequent shampooing the animal because the maintenance of effectiveness
of the product in these cases has not been tested. Care should be taken to avoid contact
with the eyes of the animal. Do not use directly on skin lesions. In the absence of available data,
treatment of kittens less than 9 weeks of age and cats less than 1.2 kg bodyweight is
not recommended. Treatment of male breeding animals is not recommended. Bravecto
Plus Topical Solution for Cats [prescribing information].