What is Bravecto chewable for dogs?
Bravecto Chewable Tablets are an innovative treatment for flea and tick infestations in
dogs weighing 4.4 – 123 Lbs. Containing an extoparasticide called Fluralaner that works quickly and
effectively to kill fleas and ticks for up to 12 weeks in a single dose, Bravecto will also provide
effective treatment for demodicosis and sarcoptic mange.
Bravecto can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Kills 100% of newly arriving fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Safe for dogs over 4.4 lbs and 6 months of age or older
- Delicious flavor that your dog will love
How does Bravecto chewable for dogs work?
After giving your dog Bravecto Chews, the medication quickly reaches tissue fluids under your dog’s skin.
When fleas and ticks feed on your dog, they ingest Bravecto and die.
How to use:
- Check the weight of your dog before commencing treatment.
- Directly administer chew into the pet’s mouth.
- Dosage starts with a minimum dose of 11.4 mg/lb (25 mg/kg) of bodyweight.
- Can be mixed with the dog’s meal.
- Treatment can begin at any time during the year.
Bravecto chewable for dogs should be administered orally as a single dose every 12 weeks according
to the following dosage table.
|Body Weight (lbs)||Fluralaner Content (mg)||Chews Administered|
|4.4 – 9.9||112.5||One|
|>9.9 – 22.0||250||One|
|>22.0 – 44.0||500||One|
|>44.0 – 88.0||1000||One|
|>88.0 – 123.0*||1400||One|
!For dogs over 123.0 lbs should be administered the appropriate combination of chews
Before starting the treatment please ask your vet for the use of Bravecto in dogs having a history of epilepsy
or seizure or ataxia or muscle tremor. Bravecto Chews has not been shown to be effective for 12 weeks duration
in puppies less than 6 months of age. Bravecto is not effective against Lone Star ticks beyond 8 weeks of dosing.
In case a dog suffers from vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, decreased appetite, flatulence, or polydipsia, contact
a vet immediately.
Note: To protect cats against fleas and ticks for 12 Weeks Try Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats